MUSEUM OF ILLUSIONS
The Museum of Illusion is an interactive family amusement ride that not only children and adults will enjoy too
Our museum is a fascinating mix of optical, electrical, sound, and thermal exhibits. And our exhibits not only make you want to touch them, but also take pictures. We as a manufacturer can adapt the design to any style.
Interactive Illusion Museum is a modern attraction, part of the exhibits have a competitive process that will keep your visitors coming back.
The main idea of the museum - Wow effects in the most interactive and educational form. The required area is from 200 to 1000. sq.m.
The Museum of Illusions is a great addition to an amusement park.
- More than 100 successfully completed projects around the world
- More than 20 international projects (USA, Poland, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Austria, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Dagestan)
- More than 50 entertainment objects
- More than 20 projects in the field of robotics
- Prefabricated structure ... available
- Body material ............... MDF, chipboard, plastics
- Sound accompaniment.... available
- Power demand............... 16 kW
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PREMISES:
Power supply 16 kW
Ruquired area: 200-1000 sq.m
It is also possible to design constructions for individual sizes and customer requirements.
Delivery to the regions is carried out using transport companies
Pick-up is carried out from our warehouse.
1. "Turnkey". (15-20%) of the cost of equipment
It is carried out by our qualified installation team (3 persons). Transfer (air/railway) and installation are calculated individually.
The customer is provided with detailed photos and video instructions.
3. Installation supervision
The expert provided by the company manages the team invited by the Customer (3 persons). Transfer (air/railway) and installation are calculated individually.