INTERACTIVE BALL WALL
The kinetic wall is interactive exhibit. Depending on how hard, in which direction, with which device the child sends the ball up, the path of the ball changes. It is fascinating, attracts the attention of visitors. Besides, the attraction is an excellent representation of the fundamental physical laws in a playful way.
The kinetic wall can work as an independent attraction with a time limit and is an independent universal exhibit for the museum of entertaining sciences. Another name for the exhibit is a Rube Goldberg ball machine.There are many options for the kinetic wall establishment, both in complexity and in the materials used. But the result is always the same - wonderful, exciting gameplay with many options for passing.
Infants and juniors will be interested in this interactive kinetic exhibit for a long time.
- Austria, Vienna, MU SE Multisensorischer Kreativraum, Karl-Popperstraße 8
- Kazahstan, Abu Dhabi Plaza (soon)
- Russia, Ufa, family cafe "Cookies-entertainment", Prospect October Str., 21
- Russia, Rostov, "Balu" (coming soon)
- Russia, Zelenograd (coming soon)
- Poland (coming soon)
- Ukraine, Odesa, SEC "City Center", EC "Papashon"
- Ukraine, Kyiv, EC "RiverMall", EC "Papashon"
- Prefabricated structure ... available
- Body material ............... MDF, chipboard, plastics
- Fire protection system ... optional
- Motion sensor ............... available
- Sound accompaniment.... available
- Power demand............... 300 W
- Weight ......................... 300 kg
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PREMISES:
Power supply 1 kW
It is also possible to design constructions for individual sizes and customer requirements.
Delivery to the regions is carried out using transport companies
Pick-up is carried out from our warehouse.
It is carried out by our qualified installation team (3 persons). Transfer (air/railway) and installation are calculated individually.
The customer is provided with detailed photos and video instructions.
3. Installation supervision
The expert provided by the company manages the team invited by the Customer (3 persons). Transfer (air/railway) and installation are calculated individually.