INTERACTIVE AND EDUCATIONAL OBJECT "LEGO PLANT"
The object was realized on order for a large city of professions. One of the expositions was a plant demonstrated the Lego production process.
- Recycling (“Crusher”)
- Screw feed to the dosing zone
- Dosage of raw materials on a conveyor belt
- Forming (in the familiar form of the designer)
- Product quality control unit
- Product painting
- Subsequent drying of products
- A robot manipulator moving a sample to a warehouse. Pre-showing the finished product to children
An interactive object is installed in the shopping center ARTMall (Ukraine, Kyiv).
COMPLETED PROJECT INTERACTIVE TABLE "LABYRINTHUS"
Task: with the ball, to overcome all kinds of static and mechanical obstacles.
- 6 mechanical obstacles
- The bright colorful attraction with mountains, mills, drawbridges, and a private city
- The table itself takes its initial position
- The attraction occupies the area of only 3 sq.m.
COMPLETED PROJECT "INTERACTIVE KINETIC WALL"
The essence of the attraction is to go downstairs in different ways with several balls that can be sent upstairs differently (with mechanical and electrical devices, fans, own weight). The trajectory can be very complex. In some designs, the child can change it each time and build new paths.
- Dimensions 3 * 3 meters
- 8 various mechanisms, 2 of which are motor-driven
- Interactive backlight
COMPLETED PROJECT "ROBOT MANNEQUIN"
MECHANISMUS began its activities with the experimental construction of a dummy robot. The robot is designed to increase attention to the storefront or the advertising object. The robot mannequin is now a serial product of the company.
DISTINCTIVE FEATURE OF THE PROJECT:
- The robot has 9 degrees of freedom
- Scenarios are constantly improving, and new ones emerge. To reproduce them, just record them to a USB flash drive
- User-friendly, just 1 button
- Protection system allows the robot working on a timer
- Ability to work on a motion sensor
- Music support
Possibility of application: in clothing stores, at exhibitions, at opening ceremonies, in panic rooms, etc. The robot mannequin is mass-produced by Mechanismus. It is constantly being improved and leased.
COMPLETED PROJECT "12 MOVING VIKINGS"
- 12 different figures with a high degree of realism
- Costumes are made according to sketches using seams and patterns of those times.
- The figures are designed for 12 hours of operation and use a pneumatic drive.
- Each figure is turned on by a sensor.
- The sound accompaniment of each figure
The project was installed in Uzbekistan, Tashkent, ICECity shopping center
TURNKEY PANIC LABYRINTHS
Read more in the "Panic Rooms and equipment" section.
- Air-driven figures with sound and light
- Various thematically decorated sites
- Front monster, anti-vandal
- Special zones of animators (paintings, living wall, cage, chainsaw)
- 3 levels of intimidation (childish, medium, terrible)
- Numerous special effects (snakes-effects, pneumatic shock)
- Digital props (projector, mirrors, paintings)
The objects are installed and launched in such cities as Kaspiysk, Arkhipo-Osipovka, Saratov, Nizhny Novgorod, Chelyabinsk, Kyiv, Odesa, Sochi, Murmansk
ATTRACTION VORTEX TUNNEL
Vortex is a new attraction. Indeed, an attraction that will not leave indifferent a single person!
Entering Vortex, a person enters a rotating vortex/tunnel. The human brain is not used to such transformations of the surrounding space. The brain receives visual signals that everything around is moving: you are in way over your head.
SERIAL ATTRACTION: BOOM BALOON (MECHANISMUS) (DISCONTINUED)
- The attraction occupies the area of only 2 sq.m.
- It attracts attention with a large number of moving elements.
- The difficulty of each obstacle is adjustable.
- The team game is possible.
- Each mechanism has several options for passing (easy and difficult).
- Complexity increases with each new level.
- The corpses of balls are easily removed.
The attraction is already operating successfully in more than 20 cities of Russia (Moscow, St. Petersburg, Taganrog, Kaluga, etc.), and the CIS
Completed project: Robotic Store Window "ROSHEN"
- The showcase uses 19 separately controlled servo drives reproducing a single readable scenario.
- The robot reproduces the process of making "Rum Baba" from dough to packaging into a box. The eye controls the entire process.
- The showcase turns on/off according to the set schedule of the store and has a system of automatic breaks.
PROJECT: ROBOT TRANSFORMER
The head of this transformer is fully controlled by servos. Eyes move; mouth opens; horns rise.
It is user-friendly. The voice of the animator controls all actions! Depending on its intonation, different movements are carried out, up to raising the wings.
A robot can shake hands with a child and an adult.
Separately a platform for the shoes of the animator was designed. The leg is not just a high base but a complex mechanism that allows walking on any complex surfaces. The foot is divided into 2 parts. It rotates and amortizes.
The robot is equipped with additional weapons in the form of a CO gun firing confetti a few meters.
Unique item! We can do even better!
COMPLETED PROJECT ADVERTISING STAND FOR FURNITURE COMPANY AGT PLUS
The essence of the project was to develop an advertising stand to demonstrate the water-resistance of MDF boards. Under the influence of water pressure, the mill rotates and sets in motion the gear and Geneva mechanisms on which the letters occur.
COMPLETED PROJECT "KINETIC TENT"
The architectural project is a kinetic awning.
The model went to Germany.
Ready mechanisms. Later, the customer will cover it with fabric.
All actuators are WOODEN!
This is such an order.
The idea of the project is due to shape changes 1) to compensate for the load on the tent structures (the loads are associated with the expansion of the tent from heating, narrowing during cooling), to change the geometry to improve aerodynamics when changing the direction of the wind; 2) to create beautiful visual effects of breathing tissue. Imagine a stadium with the constantly moving roof!
COMPLETED PROJECT "ROTOR"
A mini-attraction. The participants' task is to pass the ball from start to finish while rotating the steering wheel. The attraction will be interesting for both children and adults. The thematic performance for a specific customer is possible.
COMPLETED PROJECT "INTERACTIVE MIRROR MAZE"
Mirror MAZE is a captivating attraction. What if we add interactive elements or special effects from the panic room to it? A new format of attraction is the result of it. Participants walk through the mirror maze in search of the coveted way out; they are frightened either from below or from above. Then, a ghost pops up in front of their eyes. Part of the props scares them several times because finding a way out is not so easy.
- 2 interactive haunted mirrors
- Special effect "Air blow"
- Special effect "Snake tails"
- Special effect "Tails from the ceiling"
- Special effect "Thunder and lightning"
- Scary props "Erysipelas"
- 3 levels of fear control module (6 +, 10 +, 14 +)
- Taking pictures of participants during the passage
An interactive mirror labyrinth is located in Hungary, Budapest, SC POLUS CENTER
COMPLETED PROJECT ADVERTISING DESIGN FOR "SILENZA" NETWORK, KYIV
How can you promptly and affordably revive a storefront? Put a windmill into it. This is exactly what Silenza chain of lingerie stores (Kyiv) did.
- Metal construction
- Adjustable mill speed
- The mill is made of PVC sheet
- Everything rotates. The possibility of replacement is also provided.
- The drive is designed for continuous operation for 12 hours.
COMPLETED PROJECT "DRAGON’S EYE"
Dragon is inflatable; the fabric is thin, more like a thin tarpaulin or jeans. On the owner’s request, the beast's eyes and eyelids were made to move.
Eyes work reliably in any weather, are easily mounted and removed during transportation.
Do you know the expression - a coffin on wheels? So there it is! By clicking on the desired buttons, a secret compartment opens. When accidentally pressing other buttons, nothing happens. Powered by a battery.
Initially, you notice a regular lovely table in front of you. During the quest, it turns into a folding labyrinth. Now, it has become an autonomous attraction “Labyrinthus”
It is a puzzle which consists of all the game elements: steering wheel, monitor, globe, etc. All these elements are interactive.